Sunday, November 28, 2010

Reason for my blog

The reason behind the blog is just to informon how to conserve, generate, and save money. I think with putting out videos and also building a network we can get much needed information out. I by no means am a financial adviser so don't take all my information literally. I just try to make extra income investing and saving and diversifying. I think in this economy we have to be open financially and protect our income. I invest in different areas and have fun with it , I invest only money I can afford to lose and also save money by protecting it in sound commodities. I try to find deals on the internet and I will try to get all the information that I use to help my followers, that's if i get any ")

Today i just want everyone know a bit about the reason for my blog,  not the greatest in grammar but i will just try to get my point across. I added my Twitter account so anyone can follow me on twitter, my twitter is mainly used for my stock picks and any financial information I should come across that I think is beneficial. The stock picks are usually Micro- Cap stocks , usually known as the "penny stock" traded on the OTCB market. I believe these are "high risk and high reward" stocks , they have to be traded with discretion so always be sure to research, again I am not registered financial adviser, and am not being compensated by any company as a paid promoter.

I added some videos hopefully you guys get a chance to watch them, you get alot of information on Youtube and sometimes these videos are hard to find , I will be posting videos that I think are fun or interesting, so tune in hopefully this blog can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment