Saturday, November 27, 2010

My very first blog

Tonight is my very first blog, so please if anybody decides to read or check it out be nice, dont know how long im going to continue this but hopefully it gives me a chance to add to my big list of hobbies. I noticed that its been a busy Holiday weekend and Happy Holidays to all, im sure many of you are shopping and adding to our economy, although buying with credit cards and cash that is barely in our bank accounts doesnt seem like the greatest thing to do, but hey at least the news media reports it as production. I did manage to get a gift at BEST BUY for my kids i will not spoil and say what it is but dont worry i paid cash and original price was $199.99 and managed to pay just $169.99 , it also was a limited edition came in RED and a free Mario game, im sure you figured out what it is, anyway I will just be putting out some info along with my honest opinion that I think will help anyone out. The economy is tough and I think any little bit of info helps.

 Back to the holiday shopping , holidays are tough but if your like me and are contemplating about getting a electronics theres a great website that has amazing sales , im looking at a T.V and they have incredible sales , check out the website and see for yourself

http://www.tigerdirect.com/


Try to get the best possible deal out there and buy quality over quantity , be sure to check out some of the videos and hope to see some critiques and info along the way, adios for now

1 comment:

  1. Hey I read a few of your blogs already, they're very nice and informative although I sat here kind of dumbfounded because I don't know much about stocks and all this financial stuff. I'll keep reading though :)

    ReplyDelete