Monday, May 16, 2011

'College Conspiracy' is receiving AMAZING reviews from nearly everybody who watches it! The movie is now available on our video page at: http://inflation.us/videos.html
 
Over 96.3% of the ratings so far have been positive, making it our highest rated documentary of all time! We have decided to hold off on our press release officially announcing the launch of the movie to the education industry until tomorrow morning! Those who watch 'College Conspiracy' tonight are watching it before the official launch to the rest of the world!
 
Please spread the word about 'College Conspiracy' to all of your family members, friends, and business associates, as soon as possible! This is a movie that the whole world needs to see!
 
Here is what some people are saying so far about 'College Conspiracy':
 
"another? stunner!"
 
"I thought this was coming out tomorrow? Oh well thanks for the early release NIA. I wouldn't be surprised if this film reaches a million views within the next few days? considering how many views 'The day the dollar collapsed' has so far."
 
"i am making it right now financially, but i fell into this scam for a while. the payments are pretty brutal on my bank account. i have considered just telling them to f*** off, but i don't know what will happen. i would like to live somewhere other than an apartment? complex some day."

"YES!!! I've been waiting for this!! Thank you! Now, to show this doc to the damn? sheeps in my neighborhood."

"this brought tears? to my eyes."

"watch the video, it says it all.?"

"This? is a good video to promote Ron Paul's campaign."
 
"Dickerson Cattle Company..."You don't get a job you make one" Darol Dickerson...perfect!, wonderfully expressed ...sort of like I always state..."you are your? own job"...you are a walking job...now, go out and make progress."

"This? is good really good keep it up"

"This is another way of cutting down on the population.With the payments most? people can't afford children."
 
"Oh btw I'm 22 and trade? stocks for a living. F*** College ;)"
 
"Thanks? for another great video NIA. I was duped into attending a 4yr university and sold a bill of goods that my business degree would pay in spades. I have learned more in 2 years of digging for truth on the internet, than the 18yrs I spent sitting in a classroom listening to teachers/professors regurgitate horses**t from obsolete books."
 
"For over a year I have been converting all disposable income from worthless fiat into Au and Ag. S**t is going to hit the fan and I will be prepared."
 
"It has Gerald? Celente in it so this documentary is guaranteed to be completely true."

"yep this is all true. I only have watched the first 3 minutes. I owe 60k on college. my parents owe 20k and the tax payers covered the other third of that. I now work in transportation and make ok money but I don't use my? degree because I couldn't find a job in the field I studied for. oh well. "
 
"My entire life in the NZ education system I was told repeatedly 'you wont be qualified to clean toilets without a degree' Took 30k in student? loan debt to figure they were right, because thats exactly what the university graduates are doing. Working for those who had the insight and balls to do their own thing."

"Glad to say I have spent the past 3 years earning and stacking silver. They get their money when the 30k inflates so 1oz pays it. Thank god our student loans are interest free"

"I was almost pulled into this monsters ( AKA college) grasp I attended one year of school then I found that I was more intelligent then even most of my professors. They could only spew the crap from the text books. So I started to do my own research witch eventually lead me to NIA. I'm still in a world of? hurt from one year of college but nothing like what most will be in when TSHTF."

"sweet great? job nia u hit the nail on the head with this one "

"Now? i realize why i hate so much to the economists, because they are no longer economists they are keynesians"

"Finally NIA released a new vid!! was going through mad withdraw?"

"the end of this video is true. I learned more on youtube about politics and? economics than my entire schooling combined."

"Love this! Have been preaching this premise for many years, but you guys have just PILED ON the undeniable FACTS..."

"Well done 5***** will recommend and add to favorites. Eye opening and inspiring, NIA will go down as one of the? most informative and well known documentaries of our era. I was told that if I go to college I would make $30,000 a year and I still live with family 3 years later, wow."
 
"Wow! Another revolutionary documentary just exactly one? year after one of the best films ever made called: Meltup"
 
"AWESOME!!!!!!!! As a college grad, I can attest? to what was very well put!"
 
"I had 4 diplomas and one degree coming I quit in the middle of my last class before I? was to graduate! I told them to f***ing Keep'em! True story people! F*** them people! They dont live in reality!"
 
"I've been doing plumbing, Heating & Cooling for 4 years and I say f*** college and all the debt that comes with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"My sister-in-law graduated to day with a BS in Education. All she can get right? now is a substitute position... and there are no substitutes needed. She's nearly $50,000 in debt. My brother graduated last November with a BA in Business Administration. He had to take a job as a glorified bank teller. He kept spewing the same old nonsense at me about going to college. When I asked him if having his degree helped him get his job. He had to admit, it had nothing to do with getting the job."
 
"I have been following these videos for about? a year now ... best education I have ever received !!! Thank you !"

"Great documentary!"
 
"Thank God for NIA. I have learned sooo much about our countries poor economic policies, and what I can do to protect my family. I truly feel bad for anyone that not only ignores but argues against the logic of what will inevitably be the GREATEST DEPRESSION fueled by hyper inflation. It? always feels good to be right and taunt others with "ha ha. I told you so." but in this case being wrong is more comforting. I dont want to see my loved ones suffer, but I know suffering is coming. "
 
"amazing video! thank you so much for all of your hard work!!!!!! i am a college graduate with over 30K of student loan debt. it totally controls my life and is a crazy joke.? They are about to garnish my wages.....who cares...i will never pay these loans I swear on my life and they can kiss my A**!!!!!!!!!"

"Excellent documentary! My best friend owes about 300K in student loans. She knows she will never pay it back and you can never declare bankruptcy against them. I'm grateful I moved out of state and dropped out and didn't go back. The only scam bigger than the college bubble is the entire money and banking system. "
"Groundbreaking, Eye-opening. Just plain awesome! "

"Hilarious, because it is so true! I love the dramatic background music!"

"Since I started at NIA I have become educated in economics. I have purchased physical silver. I have learned about sq.ft. gardening, medicine, and mechanics. I have saved food, invented a water purification system, and have generally become prepared for a crash. If the crash never comes I still have become a more realistic family man, and have enjoyed every second of my new? education. Thanks to NIA. This film was enlightening insight that I can impart on my Grandchildren. Thanks you are Hero's.."

"Fantastic Job! Excellent Video! The Most Professional Video I have seen? to date on Youtube"

"I subscribed to this channel over a month ago and I have been hooked? on all of your videos. Definitely taking the message of your videos seriously. "

"This is an excellent film for those that truly want to succeed in life. It unveils the truth about the deception and the collusion between the Government and the colleges. Motivation and ambition cannot be taught in any university. To become successful and financially free, you most have? a passion and a burning desire to succeed. Find your niche, love it and be the best you can at it without going deep into debt. "

"I'm so glad NIA made this movie because it is so true what they say about college. I have a B.A. degree and haven't found anything better than part time work since I graduated. I have a friend who has a B.S. in Engineering from an ivy league who is still? unemployed after graduating. My cousin has a masters in IT and can only find part time work at a call center. And the list can go on and on for millions of college graduates not only in the US but in other countries as well."

"fantastic video. this is a? must watch"

"Very Well Done Documentation of some Cold truth"

"great film?"

"Excellent video.?"

"This makes me want? to drop out of college!"

"Absolutely? excellent video"

"As a young guy who was born in 1988 and went to 3 different Highschools, I agree with this video 100%. All they ever told me was to? go to college and then AAAALL my dreams would come true."

"Thumbs up to Gerard Adams, a real patriot.?"

"Nice work! Continue with? the message"

"This is an outstanding video. I couldnt agree more about the future of higher education. I have 3 degrees obtained in the 90's. I own my own successful business. My kids wont be attending traditional 4 year university. I can teach them everything? they need to know. The money set aside for their education will be their interest free start up capital for their own business. Well done video. 5 stars."

"Great video.. Makes a lot of sense and I hope it becomes a wake-up call to the public."

"the? BEST documentary yet"

"Thank you NIA! I learned so much about economy from your website other? then anything. I am going to share this video to all people I know on facebook. Guys and gals, you gotta do the same!"

"This was a? complete eye opener. Since I became a member of NIA a couple of years back, I have taken measures in preparing for the upcoming economic collapse"

"Inflation.US has to watch out now because the new world order may try to smear or intimidate you for this? video because it is powerful and I know a lot of college students will look at this video."

"nice video guys,? thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment